Friday, May 11, 2012

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,
Heyy its Hoop here, O.M.G I totally saw the cutest nose ring today he was sooooo hot O.M.G I almost died! H was perfectly polished an sparkly ohh he was so cute I can’t wait to see him tomorrow. Ok, Ok you probably think my day was great but I can tell you diary it wasn’t! I mean ok it was good when I saw stud but that witch was totally flirting with him I wanted to cry/ I don’t know what else I wanted to do but I gotta tell ya I was furious! Plus he was totally flirting back!

As the day went on I had to sit through Social Studies, which let me tell you it was diffidently social. I got to talk to my best friend Loop, she’s also hoop earrings. We talked the whole time about our crushes stud and Gage. Next was Science our favorite subject because I had stud in that class! YAY! He talked to me I mean he has before but something felt different like it was I don’t I t was just different.

After Science came math which hurt my head considering kept getting tugged on by some guy he thought it was so funny yeah how would you liked if I pulled you? I don’t think you would like that! After math we had lunch we sat across from stud ohh he was looking fine!
After all the morning classes we got to the fun classes because now we had art my favorite subject right now I’m working on a perfect master piece two ballerina Shoes looping around the strings all in clay. I can’t wait! Now we Choir geez can they at least sing on key I mean some one! It’s not that hard! Laaaaaaaaa la la la! See not that hard!

Finally we’re home and stud said he would call he told me he was going to call! Oh I can’t wait I mean its stud! Stud, out of all the hoop earring in this world he choose me. O.M.G I think m cells ringing it totally him got to go diary tell you later what he says
- The lonely earrings
 P.s. He totally just asked me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment